Thursday, July 15, 2010

Cookin' up a Necklush

I was so amazed when I saw this video a while ago (check out BrittneyNGray on youtube! she made this great video). I used to be crafty when I was in school but since I started dwelling in the corporate world, everything needed to be "instant".It's much easier buying stuffs than making them. I'm going to try this one of these days.

 

Necklush normally costs USD26-40 something. Imagine being able to save that amount of money! I can get to spend it on other items. Plus I'll get to eliminate old shirts in my closet (and the closet of my sister, my mom or even my dad). :P



 Different ways on how to wear it. 

I find this cute. Since I tend to wear black clothes a lot, putting on a colorful piece will save me from parading a too serious outfit. Watchatink?

--Caeyo

No comments:

Post a Comment