Sunday, July 18, 2010

Cracker Your Wardrobe

I've been online for hours now when I stumbled upon this site: thecracker.co.kr  It's a site that showcases south korean street style and others. A lot of sites are being built for the purpose of expressing one's taste in fashion. This just means that more and more people are looking for avenues to air their persona. Here in the Philippines we have sites like StyleBible or Style Manila. I noticed that a lot of Filipinos are getting more experimental on their way of dressing up.  I grew up wearing my trusted blue jeans - the "normal" going out wear. I remember back in college when I tried to veer away from wearing denims because I percieved it  as too ordinary.

I'm not quite sure why most don't feel the need get out of their shells when it comes to dressing up. Maybe it's because it's much safer that way. Less negative reactions from others (Oh yes!). But then when you come to think of it, you'll only be young once and you'll only be able to carry certain styles at a certain age. Don't waste it. Use your youth to be out there and if others are critical about the way you dress up, that just means that you obviously have something that they don't have - it's the guts to be different. Dare to be YOU.

Ok, now I sound like a preacher. :)


Just a few pictures from Cracker.

--Caeyo

No comments:

Post a Comment