Saturday, July 24, 2010

Imelda Complex

Former first lady Imelda Marcos had 1,060 pairs of shoes. Wow. Have you ever heard the line "There's a little Imelda in all of us"? I can relate to that but then it will definitely leave me in debts if I submit to my inner Imelda.

Shoes. I love them. They make me feel sexy. They don't make me feel fat. It adds a little skip on every step that I take (especially on days when there's but tons of demands from work). It's Saturday and I finally found the time to check the malls. It has been a while since I visited the department store. I was surprised when I saw these lovely pairs of shoes.



All these shoes came from the SM department store. The brand is Parisian so it's very affordable (less than Php1000). There are still other designs to choose from and these are just some that I admire. :)



--Caeyo

No comments:

Post a Comment