Sunday, August 1, 2010

Boyfriend Trousers

I'll be having my second set of "leg peel" this week. Hopefully, I can squeeze it in my work schedule. For those of you who don't know, I have very bad skin allergies. I'm allergic to almost everything and the body part that is usually inflicted with allergies are my legs. This week is THE week.

During my first set of leg peels, the dermatologist advised me not to wear any tight fitting jeans. Luckily I wear slacks from Mondays to Fridays but during Saturdays, I normally wear either tights or fitted jeans. What to do now? Well, I guess I'll resolve to wearing BOYFRIEND TROUSERS this time.

 To be honest, I'm not so fond of this style because it will only make me look shorter. Oh well, sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.

Here are some tips on how to wear the Boyfriend Trousers:
- Wide legged trousers can make an illusion of having shorter legs. It would be better if you'd pair it with high/chunky heels.

 - You can wear it with cropped waist coat or small hanging tees to show off the waist line.
- A nice fitting cardigan as well as tank tops or camisoles can also be worn with it.


- This kind of pants has a masculine touch. Wearing a feminine top would balance the look.




I can't wait to wear one. :)



--Caeyo

No comments:

Post a Comment