Saturday, August 28, 2010

Just about whatever

 This is me on a Monday.. Tuesday..  ..Friday.


Saturday. 
When I woke up this morning, I thought I needed to put more effort into making myself look older. As part of my morning schedule, I need to attend a meeting which consists of managers who are tad older than me. I would've worn something more laid back because of the bulk of tasks that I know I will be dealing with. Gosh, there's just a lot of work. Friggin' corporate world!!

..Even though my days are mostly filled with demands and errands and just about any added work that you can think of, there are simple moments that make it all worthwhile..


sharing a yummy Dulce de Leche with a good friend..

..a cup of coffee never fails to pick my mood up..

..and even cute things like "him". :)



--Caeyo

No comments:

Post a Comment