Saturday, August 21, 2010

Shoeville

 It has been almost 3 months since I started looking for a good pair of black shoes. I need it for my everyday business attire. For some reason I just can't find that perfect pair. I've tried searching at Mega Mall, Mall of Asia, the Landmark and Glorietta. No good pair for me. It's either they make my feet look fugly or they ran out of size 7 (my shoe size). 
I went to Gateway today and finally decided to venture to the smaller malls within the vicinity and there I found this humble pair of black shoes in a store called Shoeville. It's not much of a store. They sell quite a few pairs with good designs. The price of this pair was less than Php500. How lucky (It seems like the universe is really trying to help me save money so I can enroll in a Fashion Styling course this September. hehe..).
Finally, this black shoe project is over! I will now move to my next goal purchase. Yes, I can be OC like that. :P

 
--Caeyo

No comments:

Post a Comment