Sunday, September 5, 2010

Fashion School.

 I finally had the guts to enter Fashion School. I'm taking up a Fashion Styling course -- just one course and I can hardly juggle my time with work and homework. Work's busy as ever and it's a good thing that I have some homeworks that'll keep me from working for long hours. Yes, I know it's a lame way of making myself indulge to "WORK LIFE BALANCE". 

First day of class was great though I felt intimidated just by the thought that I will be studying again. Teacher's great as well. He's a fashion stylist and is very free spirited. Classmates are fashionable (but of course) and I felt under dressed as I sat among them. hehe..

Why did I decide to study again? Why Fashion Styling? It all boils down to the fact that I love dressing up and I love how the clothes can make me feel good about myself. It's actually a good way of understanding myself. I believe that everyone portrays one's self through imaging and obviously putting on certain types of clothes. Yes, I guess I connected it again to Psychology (my second love).

I know that I'll be working on a lot of things like my confidence. I feel like a sissy whenever I try to dress outside my comfort zone. I got to work on this. :)

I'm not only learning about shoes, clothes -- fashion. I'm also getting to know myself.

--Caeyo

No comments:

Post a Comment