Friday, September 10, 2010

Homework.. is finally done!

Thank God for holidays! I was able to finally finish this homework after days and days of procrastinating. It was so timely that I didn't have to work today. Dressing up can sometimes be a bore but if you have a certain theme, it takes the bore out of it. Say whaaaa? Anyway, here are the pictures:


Lunch- shopping.
 I've bad allergies and it's often seen on my legs which is why I rarely wear shorts, skirts or dresses. I purposely used my phone's camera so the allergies wouldn't be that visible. Thank God for low megapixels. :P


Travel: Jet set. 
The last time I traveled, I made a mistake of plainly putting on a pair of jeans and slippers. At that time I was thinking about COMFORT. Now I know better. 


Fall.
Modern version of Sailor Moon. HA!

Vacation
I ain't usually this colorful.


Special
My favorite.


Party-- 
---something that I miss.

2nd day of class tomorrow.

--Caeyo

No comments:

Post a Comment