Sunday, November 14, 2010

Things I learned in Fashion School

My course has almost come to an end. In fact we're already working on our final project. I wonder what I will be doing next. I seriously want to leave the corporate world. I think I've already helped enough people in the hospitality industry. It's time to move on and immerse in my other interests.

Anyway, here are some of the pictures taken during our classes and shoots:







Styling Involves a lot of work. From coming up with a good concept to its implementation. Not only were our artistic side drained but our pockets too.hehehe Each shoot involves a lot of planning. Our goals should always be attainable. I'm part of a big group (we're 7 in a group) and all of us are excited to share our inputs. Listening to each other and understanding the diversity of our group was a challenge but we managed to pull it through.






I've been worried lately. I don't know if I can make it and be a Fashion Stylist. Aside from learning to be assertive, disciplined and respectful (yes! you read it right), it pays to be observant, adventurous and resourceful. There's still a long road to travel..

..I'm happy because along the way, I've met a lot of interesting people.


They keep me young (I felt freakin' old the first few meetings with them). It feels good to connect with free spirited people. :)



No rules, no limits.. just plain art and creativity..


...gosh. That's all for now, I still have to fix my portfolio. Need to submit it next weekend.

*Photo credits: Capital Barbie and Team Barbie. :)



--Caeyo


No comments:

Post a Comment