Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Accessorize Wallets/Purses

I'm a wallet lover and I have this weird tradition of buying wallets every time I get really really broke or whenever I get a new job. I'm a wallet freak, I've even used a men's wallet.

When I was in college, I bought wallets from just about anywhere. As long as it's cute, I buy it. When I started working, I know it sounds weird but I kinda tended to buy them from boutiques. I used to buy wallets from Topshop. The last wallet that I bought from there got stolen and it really broke my heart.

I was at the mall the other day with my sister when we stopped by Accessorize. It was actually my first time to scout things inside the store. I thought the store only sell necklaces and stuff and I was surprised when I saw that they sell cute wallets. :)

The wallets are mostly colorful - good when trying to search for it inside a big bulky bag (I almost always panics whenever this happens). I also love their purses. I love coins. I commute and I find coins very useful.

I think I'm going to get one of 'em this christmas. Probably a gift for myself. :)








--Caeyo

1 comment:

  1. Wow those wallets had a great designs.
    is that your own designs?

    hope to see more photo gallery from you.

    thank you

    ReplyDelete