Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Clogs Please!

I can't believe the Charity Event ended without me taking any pictures. I realized that I'm not fond of taking self pictures. I like looking at them but not taking them. :P

Wild Wild West Party is tonight! .. and I still don't have any clue as to what I'll be wearing. I'm not planning on wearing cowboy boots because I've another party to attend to after that. Been thinking of wearing clogs. I've been thinking of that for some unknown reason. I'm actually torn between buying a black one or a brown one. :P




This pair is so cute! ^^,


Miley Cyrus seems to be fond of wearing clogs. Oh well, they look good on her. :)



I can't quite figure out who's who - Is this Mary Kate or Ashley? hehe All I know is that the twins dresses up comfortably. I wonder how they make it look so ... stylish?






--Caeyo

No comments:

Post a Comment