Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011 Resolution: Courage to share your gift

Do you believe in coming up with a New Year's Resolution? I personally don't because I always end up forgetting about it.hehe

2010 was a year of exploration for me. I was able to go out of my comfort zone and dabble into the things that I've always been interested with (e.g. dancing and fashion). It's either I'm scared to make a fool of myself or I simply don't make time for it.

This year I want to continue the things that I've started in 2010. I'll still be dancing, still be exploring the world of fashion (and hopefully be able to find some answers to my FAQs), dabble into Make Up Artistry and start making my own accessories again (I used to make accessories back in 2009- it was supposed to be a business but I didn't have the guts - again! - to sell it).

You might want to check this video. I just discovered this youtube vid last night. The name is Queenie Chan and she has some really funny videos. :) The video below made me want to continue my line of accessories.



As 2011 begins, I leave you with this quote:

A great deal of talent is lost to the world for the want of a little courage.
- Sydney Smit

--Caeyo

No comments:

Post a Comment