Sunday, January 9, 2011

Beauty QQ

I had a vehicular accident a few days ago. Hence, the lack of posts. I'm still on my way to recovery and won't be going to work for probably a week more or so. I wouldn't want to go into details as to what happened to me or even describe I look like right now. I just want to be grateful that I am still alive and I can still restore whatever damage/injury that I've gotten from the incident.

Aside from the fact that I am still alive, I am very grateful that there are good people who try to make others happy in their own ways. It may be as simple as writing a letter or as simple as plastering a smile on their faces.

I guess I'll be watching a lot of videos from Beauty QQ while I'm recuperating. Her vids are just so full of positivity. It would be really nice if I get to meet her someday.. :)

Here's one of 'em:




--Caeyo

No comments:

Post a Comment