Sunday, February 13, 2011

Getting to know more about Mr. Styling

As all of you know, I am not so confident with the stuff that I "learned" from my previous styling class. So when I saw this ad, I was very happy for having another opportunity to learn about Styling. It's still in April and I am already thinking of reserving a slot and filing a leave in our office. ^^ 

The idea of going to class alone kinda intimidates me but since this is good for only one day, I got to muster up my courage and just enroll and see what will happen. I will just cross my fingers.   



Celebrity Fashion Styling with ALYANNA MARTINEZ – April 9

Have a glimpse of the Celebrity Fashion Stylist’s life. Learn first hand from Alyanna Martinez stylist to stars such as Ruffa Gutierrez, Miriam Quiambao, Maricar Reyes, Solenn Heusaff & more. Find out how to be a stylist yourself and gain inside access to the secrets of the trade.

What you will learn:

-Jumpstart your styling career

-Different styling job opportunities

-Building a strong portfolio to win the job

-PR skills to bag a client

-Various styling techniques and secrets

-Plus option to join a 1-day internship with an actual photoshoot


Participation Fee: P1750 inclusive of materials and
official SoFA certificate signed by guest mentor.


Discounts offered if you enroll in multiple classes.
Limited seats only. Reserve now!
For more information, please call SoFA at 8928807 loc 103/4.


--Caeyo

No comments:

Post a Comment