Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Your thoughts cause your feelings.

I'm psyching myself up today. Why? Because it's a weekday. So much to do at the corporate world that it kind of drives me crazy. Been asking myself if this is really the kind of life that I wanted. As part of uplifting my mood this morning, I ended up searching for pictures that'll make me feel happy, excited and hopeful. Talk about self therapy! 


Searching for raw pictures of Pro Make Up Artist Kit/Tools has already became my habit. Seeing this set of brushes makes me want to have one as well. I ordered a humble set online and I'll be receiving it today. ^^  Now that's something to be excited about. 

Discovery and Amazement - Sardines Pizza. I've tried this a few weeks ago. Can you believe it? You can actually put Sardines on your pizza! Le Ceour de France, tell me why I've always skipped this? :)

Excitement. I love heights. I've always enjoyed the "view from the top". It feels like time stops when you're up there.

It's 6:35 AM and I'm taking my time on finishing my breakfast while writing this entry. This slow moving pace will definitely change once I step into the corporate world once again.

--Caeyo

No comments:

Post a Comment