Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Zip me up.

I missed being Ms. Artsy-Fartsy. Even though I planned on going back into accessory making, I always fail to do so. Maybe it's because of the crazy schedule or.. maybe I'm just a lil too dazed to execute it. :) I seem to be interested in a whole lotta things.  So little time, so much to do.





 








One of the things that I've always wanted to try in accessory making is using zippers and creating stuff out of it. Heck, I'd even create a whole dress if only it doesn't involve too much sewing (hehehe... yes, I'm not so good at sewing things). Anyway, check this out...




--Caeyo

2 comments:

  1. Love that first red zipper one! Such a statement piece...So creative...You should definitely go back to it...Would love to see your work! Thanks for the inspiration!

    Btw, Haute Khuuture just celebrated her 1st birthday so I'm sponsoring a HUGE giveaway, would love to see you stop by when you get the chance :D

    Happy Monday!

    xo-Julie

    Haute Khuuture Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, so many gorgeous pieces!!! I simply adore your chices! I know what you mean about time! I wish I a had another 8 hours every day just to do all the things I must or want to:) Your blog is just amazing! I am now following!!! Maybe you'll have time to visit my blog:)

    Kisses,
    Annabelle
    http://vivaluxury.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete