Monday, June 6, 2011

Beauty School

Ever woke up feeling fed up about your permanent job? Well, I do. That's why I'm thinking of hopping into another career. To be honest, the 8-5PM kind of job doesn't work for me at all -- no matter how big the pay is. Office work and meetings sucks.
BUT since I am already in this situation, might as well use it to my advantage. Since I'm earning, I'm planning on enrolling myself in a make up school. What make up school? I don't know yet. There are tons - expensive and not so expensive ones. One thing's for sure, I want to be able to quit my job and pursue this career after.
If there's a big mistake that I've done years back, it's taking up a course that I am not in love with. I could've taken up fashion or anything arts related.  I would like to think that it's never too late to change careers or dabble into something that you love.
Life is how we make it.
Good morning!
--Caeyo

No comments:

Post a Comment