Saturday, June 18, 2011

Monday Madness at Eastwood Richmonde Hotel

 Was supposed to post this last week but I was tad too lazy to make a posting. We had dinner at the hotel. Meet my  colleagues and meet our promo -- the MONDAY MADNESS!

Cess and Chris-- tablemates at our circle of love. ^^ 

Ms.Cathy -- the most down to earth manager I've met.  ^^
Meet --- the Rib Eye with ravioli! Yummy to the last bite!
I'm glad that I took the time to try this promo though I must admit that I didn't really feel like going at first because I wanted to spend more time with my family and lessssss time at work. BUT (a big BUT!) the food gave justice to my "executive" time.  I'm not saying this because I work in this busy hotel but because it's ze truth. Being a food lover and self proclaimed food critic, the Php500 that I paid was well worth it.
Didn't try the appetizer because I'm not an "appetizer" type of person (I usually rush on chowing down the main dish) but I did try the buffet of desserts. Heaven I must say. ^^
Tip: Order coffee -- some of the desserts matches a warm cup of coffee.
Add caption
--Caeyo

No comments:

Post a Comment