Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Twinkle Nail Polish

You'll know when I'm off track if I'm not wearing a nail polish.
After 3 weeks of having polish free nails, I've decided to paint them again. As much as I'd like to put on crazy colors, my job just won't allow me to.
I started painting my nails when I was in 6th or 7th grade. At that time I'd go to salons near our place. When I entered college, I learned to paint my nails by myself in order to save costs. And now, I guess I can do it even with my eyes closed (depends on the nail polish brand I'm using).
I prefer buying Twinkle because it comes in a small bottle (smaller than the others) that way, it's easier for me to throw it away once the consistency starts to thicken. This always happen when I'm more than halfway through the item. I think it's one of the most affordable brand here in P.I. --- Less than PhP15-20.
Oh well. Wish I could paint my doggy's nails too. haha! :D
--Caeyo

No comments:

Post a Comment