Monday, September 26, 2011

MakeUp Tools at The Landmark

I find myself blogging more and more about anything related to makeup. For this entry, I'd like to share with you the pictures below. Since I work somewhere in Eastwood City, I seldom get to visit the malls in Makati City. It's only now that I frequent there (because of school).

I'm impressed by the number of tools that the Landmark has. During my college days, the selection were quite few but now I can just stand there and.. buy these babies even though I don't really need them. hehehe

The prices of these brushes are reasonable - typical. I'm planning on trying them. Maybe when my Marionaud brushes finally say goodbye (though they're amazingly sturdy).  Wish there's a Landmark near my workplace.





..On the other hand, it can be considered as a blessing in disguise. At least I wouldn't have to spend more. :P

--Caeyo

No comments:

Post a Comment