Monday, October 31, 2011

Filipino Korean Cultural Festival 2011









Just a lazy post. It's Monday and I've got until tomorrow to enjoy the long weekend. After that, it's busy wee again. To start the long weekend, I decided to accompany Champoi (my sister) in this event - the Filipino Korean Cultural Festival. I was amazed by the number of people who lined up for the event. A lot of them are younger than me! Wow!!
There was a contest for the talented Filipinos and Koreans. Guess what? The Filipinos made it to the top (not that I'm biased or anything). 
If you're going to ask me, the highlight of the event was when we won a box of ramyeon during the raffle!! You can just imagine our surprise! The box contains 30 packs of ramyeon. This supply will definitely last until next year! ^^
--Caeyo

No comments:

Post a Comment