Friday, November 18, 2011

Single this Christmas?

Even though we're in the middle of November, I can't help but look forward to December. I'm turning 26 in a few months. My birthday once again. Single once again.

Well, it's not really a concern of mine but it's a thought that sort of bothers my relatives and perhaps my parents. No Lovelife yet. I'm getting immune to reactions of people who are surprised to know that I am not in a relationship and no suitors have visited my home for ages. I'm not even a bit bothered about this fact because narcissistic and weird as it may seem but during the years that I've stayed single, I've fallen in love with myself and learned how to make myself happy and complete. It took me long years to realize how beautiful I am and how much I deserve to be with someone who'd love me for what I've become. You see, there are a lot of good looking and charismatic people out there but only one can be your plain good ol' best friend (a.k.a. partner) for life. I'm looking for him.. or perhaps I've already found him.

I dunno where this is heading. All I want to say is.. it dawned on me that it doesn't really suck being single during Christmas because apart from having your family, group of friends or colleagues.. you have yourself. Do what you love. Buy what you want. Aim to be HAPPY - That's the best gift you can give yourself this Christmas.

Pardon my sentiments. This is the effect of Tendonitis.


Disclaimer: This is just a picture of me and a very good friend. Just for the sake of posting a "couples picture". No conflicts intended. 
--Caeyo

No comments:

Post a Comment