Friday, December 30, 2011

The BEST gift I got this Christmas

It's very rare for me to say that I got the best gift for a certain occasion but really, I got THE best gift for Christmas and it came from my mom.


This Gucci watch was actually hers. It was gifted to her by my dad yearsss ago. I've been eyeing this since I was in high school and I can't believe it's mine now. I was hesitant to accept the watch because my mom's health has been crazy for weeks now and the watch could pass as an heirloom.


I've never been a fan of branded items though it's nice tor receive one. This is the best gift that I got not because it's Gucci but it's one of my mom's beloved items. If only I can tell her that seeing her healthy and fit is the best thing that she can give me  the family.


It's the last day of 2011 tomorrow and I wonder what's in store for us in 2012. I'm hoping for the best to come!

Happy New Year! Cheers!

--Caeyo

No comments:

Post a Comment