Saturday, January 21, 2012

Hello Work!




"Don't feel discouraged. You're never too old to figure out what you want to do and start anew. We've all been there." - Something I've read tonight. The pictures above shows exactly what my daily life looks like. Sucks but I can't complain. Why? Because I make my own choices and this is one of them. I choose to work full time as an HR practitioner and I'm thinking of choosing to leave this job.

It's funny because when you type at Google "I don't know what to do with my life career", a lot of searches will turn up and some of them are forums. There I discovered that other people feeling the same way that I do.  It sort of relieves me to know that I'm not the only one.

If I leave my life as a hotelier, will I regret it? Will I regret it if I failed to purse my passion in arts? One thing's for sure - I shouldn't feel discouraged because I am never too old to figure out what I want to do. Therefore, as long as I'm breathing I can always start anew.


--Caeyo

No comments:

Post a Comment