Monday, May 21, 2012

The Burger Project

Oh hello there! Nothing beats spending a weekend on a good food place. I spent my humid afternoon at the Burger Project which is located at Maginhawa st., Teachers Village. ^^ I discovered the establishment online. There were heaps of good reviews about it .

What I like about it? I get to customize my burger!
There's a sheet that you can fill up and your burger's up to your preference.
Plus.. you get to name it!

While waiting for the order..
..well, we didn't have to wait that long because the service was fast. ^^

Meet my burger! There's chili con carne (i think!), egg, lettuce, jalapenos, tomatoes, mozarella cheese (and other ingredients that I included) in there. Yummy to it's last bite!
It was surprisingly BIG!

Unfortunately, I forgot to take a shot of my ice cream float! yummy! It matches the burger well.
I guess the only thing that I didn't like it that they have no chili pepper or hot sauce to accompany the burger. Also, the exhaust in the resto was pretty bad. We smell like burgers when we got out of the establishments. BUT all in all, it's a good experience. ^^


This should be included in another post. BUT OH WELL.. here it goes. Am I the only one who doesn't enjoy GongCha? Or do I just keep ordering the wrong drink?
1st that I tried was wintermelon and it was ---> -_-
I gave it another try and ordered for Gongcha somethng green tea and it tasted like GRASS with Sampaguita flowers! hahaha! I know! I know! I ordered a drink with green tea but it was too strong.
My friend ordered their House Coffee and it was too strong.
Oh well.. I'll still give it another try next time. :D
--Caeyo

No comments:

Post a Comment