Friday, May 4, 2012

Makeup and Advocacy

Photo by Yukie Sarto
I'll be blogging this just in case I forget...

I remember one of the reasons why I pursued HR is because I wanted to help others by giving them jobs and helping them during interviews. I've always believed that helping others is part of my existence. And now that I'm exposed to another craft which is Makeup Artistry, I think I'd like to use this to once again help others.

I'm not the best in this craft, in fact I consider myself a beginner.. but just in case you might need my services, I'll be more than happy to make time for you and offer my services for free. ^^ I'd love to see you in your special event -- feeling and looking beautiful without spending anything.  ^^

Help me spread the word... ^^

--Caeyo

No comments:

Post a Comment