Monday, June 25, 2012

I'm not sharing my Share Tea

Oh, yes! I'm really not sharing my Wintermelon and Lemon Share Tea. ^^
I've been obsessed with Share Tea and been having it at least 2 to 3 times a week. Crazy? I know.
My current fave is Wintermelon and Lemon. I also love Nagoya. I so love it that I brought home a bunch for my family to try. ^^

It's only now that I've discovered their web site. I can see the whole menu from there. The price range is pretty affordable. Starts from PhP80-90 while sinkers starts from PhP15.

It's too bad that they only have 2 branches in the Philippines. They have delivery. I just don't think that they can delivery to my location. BOOHOOO!

Oh yes, you can customize your drink. I love Share Tea. I think I also mentioned that I love Serenitea (but it only fall now on the second). Gongcha still stucks and Happy Lemon is still ok.
Yey! I can't wait to try Grapefruit Green Tea or something similar to that sort. :)

--Caeyo

No comments:

Post a Comment