Sunday, June 24, 2012

Jobgantic Jobstreet Fair


A picture of me and my swollen feet after handing out fliers nonstop.
We finally joined a job fair held by Jobstreet. Yey! I'm hoping to get a lot of good candidates from the bunch of names and resumes that we have gathered.

Meet Danna. She's one of the very few hardwoking/matured people that I know. I'm so blessed  to have her in my team.  I'm planning on hiring her (she's still an OJT) when she graduates. She's not only smart but she is very well mannered as well. I seriously would've gone nuts without her. :)
Me with my team at a job fair in Trinoma 3 years ago! Look at my hair! HOHO!
I kinda miss my hardworking Mina and Mark. We won the "Most Popular Booth" award during the event even though our booth wasn't really decorated excessively. It was all because of the effort of these two. People were lined up and it was causing so much traffic in the place.
I miss you two.

I'm glad that it's all over. The job fair was average. Not enough "promising" candidates joined but the experience is well worth it.  
Satisfaction lies in the effort, not in the attainment. Full effort is full victory.


--Caeyo

No comments:

Post a Comment