Sunday, July 15, 2012

Home Office Inspirations








I definitely want to quit being an employee one day and be an employer myself. I'm already visualizing what my home office would look like. 
Last week, I got teased that I am to become a strict boss and one that micro manages. It may be true but
if I'm going to have a small group of creative people, I'd let them decorate their own work space and will try my best to provide them a decent room each. 

p.s.
...Oh I'm also thinking of providing a flexible work schedule, performance based incentives and a stress reliever room.

--Caeyo

2 comments:

  1. Some really creative home office idea's here. My favourite office space has to be Selgas Cano's workplace in Madrid, check it out, truly and awesome space to work from. http://www.interestingengineering.com/2012/02/selgas-cano-architecture-office-by-iwan.html

    ReplyDelete