Dropped by at The Fort even though it's raining. Me and my sister got bored. Now that I think about it, we should've just stayed home and enjoy the rainy day. Here are some tips on
1. Take the time to chill. Get a cup of warm coffee/choco, read a good book or pop in a good movie while staying in bed.
2. Learn how to make a yummy soup! Warm soup comforts the soul.
3. Reflect.Think. Jot down what you want to do in the next few months.
4. Reorganize your closet (this I should do!).
5. Stay away from your cellphone/internet and go back to the basics --- chat with your family, cuddle with your hubby, play with your dog.
mmm.. I can't think of anything else right now. Any suggestions? What do you like to do on a rainy day? ^^