Sunday, March 31, 2013

Pulling off a Blue Liner




If only I can buy these items in one snap!


This is probably one of the most exciting trend to try this season - Aqua Eyes. Blue eye shadow can be a little bit tricky to pull off during the day so normally I'd opt to line my eyes with a blue or teal liner instead. I like to tone down my  lips when using something bright on my eyes or cheeks (unless you're going for the 80's look!). At times when I want to try a different shade of blue without spending on a new liner, I reach out for my eye shadow, get a wet liner brush and line it on my eyes. It leaves my eyes a subtle color. If I want a bold one, I use the the usual blue liner and line a vibrant blue color on top of it. This technique doesn't only define the color of my eyes but it actually makes the liner stay on much longer. 



--Caeyo

No comments:

Post a Comment