Sunday, May 12, 2013

Cheapskate Alert!


Skater Skirt from St. Francis Square - P280; Basic White Top from Market Market - P100; Shoes from Nava - P999

For those who know me so well, there's not a single that I skip on wearing anything black - black shoes, top, skirt or even watch. Last Friday, I opted to wear something bright and fun. The week was gloomy and I didn't feel like working at all so imagine my delight when Friday came! 

Do you feel happy or shy when someone compliments on what you're wearing? I experience the latter most of the time for fear that some may ask where I bought what I'm wearing for that day. I'm a total cheapskate.  I think bottoms/skirts that cost more than P500 are expensive. Haha! I bet I'm not the only one who feels the same way so from now on I'll share with you where I got some items and how much I got them. Sounds fair? Good.

--Caeyo

No comments:

Post a Comment