Monday, May 6, 2013

I want to have my own version of Forever21!

‘If you don’t dream big, there’s no use of dreaming. If you don’t have faith, there’s nothing worth believing.’



It sounds crazy that I had to force myself to say this out loud. I want to have my own version of Forever21. The store's items are selling like pancakes (or lugaw if you're in the Philippines!). Have I mentioned to you that I feel kind of lost and I don't know what to do next? It seems like my previous ventures (makeup and styling) have come to a halt. What do I really want to do with my life?

So I went back.. way back to what I have always loved. It's fashion. Do you know what I feel whenever I enter the stores of Forever21? I feel like I'm in candyland! haha! I feel young again whenever I enter their stores and I want to have something like that too - something that will make the girls (of all ages and sizes) go crazy but pretty.

I feel a tinge of embarrassment whenever I think about this. Isn't it weird? Do you feel the same way when you try to dream big? It's not supposed to be this way right? We are all entitled to dream big.. aim high. Cliche as it may sound, it all starts with a dream right? Michelle Phan probably just started dreaming and most probably she's dreaming until now. 

So yes. What I'm trying to say is.. maybe it all starts with dreaming out loud? It may be just saying it to yourself or probably just sharing it with the people you know will SUPPORT you. 

So yes, I'll say it out loud once again.. I want to have my own version of Forever21! 


--Caeyo

No comments:

Post a Comment