Sunday, June 23, 2013

Dealing with Belts: Belt Day Friday


I feel kind of weird blogging about Belt Day Friday on a Sunday (Say what?). Let's just say I'm trying to be productive since I decided to stay home the whole weekend. Rest, Cleo. Rest.

The theme for our little office dress up last time was Belt Day. Guess what? I had to come up with an outfit at the last minute. Yes, as I was dressing up that morning I found out that the belt that I was supposed to use was broken so I had to change my whole outfit and this is what I came up with something that's pretty basic. I was in a hurry that I forgot to bring my gray shoes at work. Luckily, my mom was in the mood to drop the shoes at my office (whew!).

The belt I used that day was some old one that I bought 2 years ago (I think!). I prefer using thin belts most of the time. Sometimes I like to layer them around my waist depending on my mood. I rarely invest in big belts but I guess after this challenge, I'll be investing in a big statement one just like this:

Photo from Seaofshoes
What a big beetle belt! ^^


--Caeyo

No comments:

Post a Comment