Sunday, June 30, 2013

Fashion Friday - Boho Day!

White Dress from Bread and Butter / Kimono Jacket from Market Market! /  Shoes from  Charles and Keith /  Bag from the Landmark

I know a lot of you tends to buy stuff (specifically clothes and makeup) on impulse. I actually think it's a "girl thing". I rarely buy on impulse because I want to use my hard earned money on THE MORE important stuff. However, I just couldn't control my purchases when it comes to shoes. My feet are very wide and almost comparable to a man's so when I see a pair that flatters me I quickly grab it. The shoes I've worn above are from Charles and Keith. It was an impulse buy. When I bought it back then, I didn't really know what to wear it with so it slept in my closet for quite some time.

This was what I wore to our weekly Fashion Fridays. The theme was bohemian and quite honestly I didn't have a hard time putting together an outfit. You see, I've always admired bohemian fashion since college days (blame it on Nicole Richie!).  So I dug into a pile of my ooooold clothes and found this white dress that I haven't worn in ages then added this kimono jacket for that breezy look. Piled on my old necklaces (one of which that I made back in 2008) and voila! Bohemian Outfit FTW!

--Caeyo

No comments:

Post a Comment