Thursday, June 20, 2013

Thursday Thoughts: You owe it to yourselves mothers and wives!


If I'll ever be a wife and a mom, I still want to look stylish and hip. I have witnessed a lot of wives/moms who have wasted their beauty because of being lazy when it comes to fixing their selves. I know it is a hard task juggling all the responsibilities - taking care of the children, being a good wife, delivering dues at work BUT I think they owe it to themselves to look and feel beautiful. I remember a well known figure/mom once said "There are no ugly women, only lazy ones" and I agree to that.

Now, what inspired me to write a post about this is HallieDaily. I just couldn't believe my eyes when I trampled upon her on Chictopia. These are some of her pictures:








--Caeyo

No comments:

Post a Comment