Sunday, July 7, 2013

Circle Skater Skirt Friday


Shirt and Necklace from Market! Market! / Skater Skirt from EDSA Pavilion / Shoes from Charles and Keith

My most awaited day of the week is Friday. It signals that the end of the week has finally come. Just this Friday, my team was clad in skater skirts. I got mine from EDSA Pavilion (my office is located around the area). I opted to wear a printed shirt for a casual feel and topped it off with a bright blue necklace to put things together. I was torn between wearing a belt or wearing the necklace but since I wear belts always,  opted to ditch it this time.

It was a long Friday. In fact, mine ended past 9:00 p.m. I had to attend an event at Adamson University and I'm glad I was able to bring my gray cardigan with me (too bad I wasn't able to take a picture). The week went by so fast. Had a job fair, did a lot of interviews, was so caught up in doing my paper works. I still have back logs though but I DON'T give a f*rt right now because it's a weekend! Haha! 


--Caeyo

No comments:

Post a Comment