Sunday, July 21, 2013

Dress Day Friday

Dress from St. Francis / Vest (gifted) / Shoes from Bocalo / Studded Bracelet from Girl Shoppe / Skull Bracelet from PotofGold / Watch from Gucci

Have you ever gotten sick of thinking about what to wear? Well, I am starting to feel it. Let's just say it's some sort of a mild case of "Fashion Burn Out" (if there ever is a term!). Last Friday, I had a tough time thinking about what to wear. The theme was easy but I think I didn't do well in this challenge. I guess I was just not in the mood to think and so I just threw on this dress and pair it with a vest (since some of blazers/jackets were already too small/short for me). 

I just got well from colds-fever-asthma. I was consuming rolls and rolls of tissue. 3 rolls of tissue in a day - that's how bad it was! Despite of being sick, I had to go to work and try to speed up my work. God, I'm really thankful that it's almost gone now. 

--Caeyo

No comments:

Post a Comment