Sunday, July 14, 2013

Embroidered Floral Friday

Dress from mom's closet / Bag fom The Landmark / Belt from The Landmark / Shoes from Bocalo

The week is passing by so fast. I can hardly believe that it's the mid of July already. I wonder how many Fridays do I have to go through before Christmas?
Last Friday, the team and I went for a Floral theme. To be honest, I am so not into florals. I only have 1 or 2 pieces in my closet that has flowers on it. You see, I'm not the sweetie-gurly-pacute fashion person. My style lean towards the clean, straightforward and sometimes offbeat pieces. So last week, I decided to raid my mom's closet and found this old dress that she barely wears.  What's funny is, I was actually the one who gifted her this dress and now I got to use it! :P

I appreciate the lenient Friday dress code in our office but I opted to wear a cardigan so the whole outfit will
appear a bit conservative. The dress was actually big for me so I cinched my waist with a red belt to create a silhouette. I paired it with these versatile "glass" shoes that I got last year. It's a bit expensive but is a good investment. 

We failed to pick a theme for this coming Friday. I hope it's something easy. :)


--Caeyo

No comments:

Post a Comment