Saturday, August 17, 2013

Friday OOTD : Edgy turnd Boyfriend Outfit



It was a surprise when my boss wanted the team to dress in jeans for Friday for a sudden construction site visit. I had already set up an outfit for our Edgy theme and it consisted of an origami skirt, black heels and plain shirt. Change of plans! And so last Thursday night, I decided to go home right away after work. I started looking through my closet at 6:45pm and ended at past 9:00pm! Can you believe it? For the love of Fashion? 

Jeans from my dad's closet / Top thrifted / Gold chain bracelet from PotofGold / Shoes from Charles & Keith
I was already tired and my mom probably noticed the seriousness and desperation on my face. LOL! Guess what? She was actually the one who selected the whole outfit. She got a pair of my dad's old jeans, chose what shoes to pair with it and then I just threw in this studded black shirt. Voila! Done! 

Thankful that my mom also loves to dress up. She's patient with me when it comes to that aspect - EXTRA patient that is. hahaha! 


--Caeyo

No comments:

Post a Comment