Saturday, August 24, 2013

Friday OOTD: Playing with White

Top from SM Department Store / Skirt from St. Francis / Shoes from Australian
It's a long weekend again! Yey! Thank God for Legal Holidays. ^^ Last week we only had 2 days of work because of the Typhoon. We're lucky because our house was not affected by it although half of our street was already flooded. 

Anyway, here's what I wore to our office OOTD. We picked white! I've always loved the combo of gray and white.with a punch of color. I would've worn an all white outfit but it felt like it might rain again and it's just not a wise choice.  Since white was a bit too plain, I'm lucky enough to find this old shirt with attached black suspenders. I kept everything minimal. Yes, this is my lazy look.

Anyway, I'm just so happy today that I want to share with you some of our silly shots! ^^



--Caeyo

No comments:

Post a Comment