Saturday, August 31, 2013

Friday OOTD: Prints - aholic!

White Shirt from mom / Harem Pants from EDSA Pavilion Mall / Shoes from Australian / Watch (vintage) / Skull Bracelet from PotofGold / Belt Bangle from Greenhills
I was torn between wearing a printed dress or a this harem pants yesterday. I didn't really feel like dressing up especially since I've been aching for some rest. God, this pair of harem pants is the best! It has a thin and flowy texture that I can just sleep in them! Paired it with my pink heels which I've been wearing since last week. Since my bottom is printed, I opted to keep everything simple - little earrings, gold bracelets and a plain white shirt. I think that it would also look great with an orange or yellow tank top. What do you think?


--Caeyo

No comments:

Post a Comment