Friday, August 9, 2013

Playing with Pink: Pink Australian Shoes


Dress (gifted) / Belt from the Landmark / Shoes from Australian / Necklace from St. Francis
Contrary to what everyone thinks, I'm really not a pink fanatic. In fact, it's a little too girly for me. Thank God I decided to buy these Pink shoes from Australian quite some ages ago and it saved me from our office OOTD.  I love the combination of pink and neutrals so I paired this classic neutral dress with these bright pumps to give it an extra lift. It really did liven up the outfit. 

The necklace is from St. Francis. God, I can be crowned as queen of the Tiangge/Bazaars. Most stuff that I have are from almost everywhere. My trick to not looking too "tiangge" is to pair trendy pieces with classic ones. 

--Caeyo

No comments:

Post a Comment