Sunday, September 15, 2013

Animal Prints - like literally?

Shirt from my mom / Skirt from EDSA Pavilion Mall / Shoes from Australian / Leopard bangle from Market Market! / Skull bracelet from PotofGold / Watch from Gucci
We were able to push through with our weekly Friday OOTD although I didn't really feel like it. When you hear the theme Animal Prints, the first thing that would come into your mind is Leopard print. I wanted to veer away from that and try something so I took the theme literally! Yup! My shirt says it all - animal (chick) print ("chillin' with my peeps" print).  

It's very rare for everyone to see me in something colorful so I amp it up little more by adding these green pumps from Australian. The overall look is laidback which matched my mood for that day. It's going to be a busy week and I'm kind of dreading it but thinking about what to wear to work lifts my mood and spices things up. Do you ever feel that way? ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment