Sunday, September 22, 2013

Dressing up with the Basics

 Men's shirt from GAP / Jeans from St. Francis Square / Shoes from Charles & Keith
The team decided to execute a "no theme" Friday. Yey! I finally got the chance to dress in my basics. To be honest, I'm not really fond of wearing jeans. Here in the Philippines, I think one of the most staple item in one's closet is a pair of jeans. You'll see everyone wearing jeans and being the maarte that I am, I try not to wear them just so I wouldn't look like everyone else (Do you sometimes feel that way?). Last Friday was different. I wanted something that's a bit on the low - something comfortable yet chic. 

This pair of jeans is the best! Although I only bought it at a stall in St. Francis Square, the dark denim wash made my look more chic and put together. I paired it with an old shirt that I bought some years ago and a pair of kick butt heels.  I love that these heels gave the entire look an attitude. 

What's your "back to basics" style?

--Caeyo

No comments:

Post a Comment