Saturday, October 12, 2013

Sweater dress from Alexander Mcqueen / Watch from Aldo / Platforms from Nava

Do you ever feel blue when it's cold? It has been raining and I'm feeling out of this world. Whenever it's like this, I can't stop myself from thinking about the past. Do you ever feel like sometimes the cold weather resurfaces all that you thought you've burried? Pretty deep huh? :P

It was a lazy Friday, I opted to wear a sweater dress from Alexander Mcqueen (Yes! Mcqueen!) - another one of those great hand-me-down. I paired this my black platforms from Nava for a laidback approach. It would've been better if this dress was paired with flat ankle boots (but then I still have to own one!). The day would've been perfect if I spent it inside a hotel room, sipping a cup of coffee while watching just about anything on tv. God, I can't wait for vacation!

--Caeyo

No comments:

Post a Comment