Tuesday, February 25, 2014

365 day photo challenge: Day 1 - Bushes and Lines

365 day photo challenge: day 1 - Bushes and Lines
I'm a bit skeptical if I should do this for the following reasons:

1. I don't have a DSLR camera.
2. I don't know if I can commit to a year worth of challenge!
3. I feel like a tourist when I take pictures in public.

But then I thought I'll give it a go because:

1. Even though I don't have a high tech camera, I still have my phone with me. This will surely develop my photography skills. Let's just make use of what we have right now. :)
2. I can always quit if I want to (yeah, but I hate the feeling of quitting!)
3. Life's too short. There's nothing wrong with engaging in this kind of challenge.

I have been thinking of buying a good camera and study photography. I have a point and shoot camera but I don't bring it with me daily. I thought that maybe if I'll be able to stick to this kind of challenge for at least 3 months, then I will reward myself with an DSLR. I don't want to give in to my buying impulses and I think this 365 day photo challenge will prove if I really am interested in taking photos. Let's see.


--Caeyo

No comments:

Post a Comment